Terms and Conditions:
- Customers are asked to provide 24 hours advance notice for all orders whether they are placed online, fax, or by phone.
- All orders must be for a minimum of 4 entrees and include one bottle of water and one dessert per entree order.
- Shipping charges are accessed based on the number of items ordered.
- Delivery time frames range between 11am-3pm daily, Monday-Friday.
- JoJo's Kitchen holds a 30 minute window for all deliveries.
- JoJo's Kitchen accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Business Checks.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
JoJo's Kitchen makes every effort to establish and maintain the greatest level of integrity when it comes to our food and services. Based on the nature of our service we do not provide refunds or exchanges for any of our food delivery services. All orders must be placed 24 hours in advance, and once placed JoJo's Kitchen makes plans and purchases to secure the successful completion of its orders. Once orders are placed online and processed JoJo's Kitchen can not void or refund for services past the 24 hours advance purchase policy. Orders that are placed beyond 48 hours, can be addressed personally with the management of JoJo's Kitchen to make suitable arrangements to reschedule delivery. All decisions regarding refund and exchange are at the sole discretion of the management of JoJo's Kitchen.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, company name, delivery address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in
the following ways:
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We use regular Malware Scanning.Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
You can shop at www.jojoscatering.com with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net [link to http://www.authorize.net], a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram [link to http://www.authorize.net/resources/howitworksdiagram/] to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
[www.jojoscatering.com] is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly. However, you will still be able to place orders .
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
We,along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at:
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each emailand we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.